Coronavirus – COVID-19
Thank you for all the community pharmacist and their teams for their efforts and continued hard work to the local community
This section contains details on the COVID-19 coronavirus.
What contractors and pharmacy teams can do now
Contractors and pharmacy teams can take the following actions to ensure they are well prepared:
- Read the NHSE&I guidance whenever it is updated and implement its recommended actions;
- Clearly display the COVID-19 poster at points of entry to your pharmacy;
- Implement your business continuity plan where required and seek assistance and advice from Essex LPC if needed;
- Keep up to date with developments by regularly checking the information on COVID-19 on GOV.UK, the NHSE&I Coronavirus Primary Care webpage and checking your NHSmail shared mailbox on a regular basis for updates from NHSE&I; and
- Where possible, display the public health advice posters on hand washing, social distancing etc.
Please visit Public Health Resource Campaign Centre for COVID-19 material/posters.